Monday, September 15, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1914


Number 1914 is a combination of the vibrations of number 1 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the attributes and energies of number 9 and number 4. Number 1 brings new beginnings, motivation and progress, inspiration, attainment, self-leadership and assertiveness, achievement and success, fulfilment and omniscience. Number 1 also tells us that we create our realities with our thoughts, intentions, beliefs and actions. Number 9 resonates with the Universal Spiritual Laws, the concept of karma and dharma, leading life as a positive example for others, a higher perspective, strength of character, responsibility, benevolence and altruism, serving your soul mission and lightworking.  Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions. Number 4 relates to truth and integrity, patience, planning and practicality, working steadily towards goals and aspirations, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also resonates with the energies of the Archangels.   

Angel Number 1914 is a message to listen to your intuition and to the guidance from the angels in regards to the next steps of your spiritual path. The work you have been doing or a project you have been working on is coming to a conclusion and you will reap rewards for the work, effort and determination you have expelled. Trust that wonderful new opportunities will present to you in the near future setting you on an auspicious new course or direction.

Angel Number 1914 is a message from your angels to stay alert to the signs and guidance given through your dreams, thoughts, intuition and feelings. Visualize your true wants and desires and take positive action as guided. Do not allow fears, doubts and/or negativity to block your progress in any way. Just follow as your intuition suggests.

Use your natural lightworking talents, skills and interests to help the world awaken, heal and evolve. Your positive energies, love and light are much needed at this time and your angels encourage you to follow through with your goals and aspirations to do with your spiritual path and life purpose. Trust that you are in the right place at the right time, and your soul is urging you to shine your light to illuminate the way for others to follow. 

If you have an important goal in mind, set your intentions, focus your attention and concentrate on proper planning and preparation to ensure positive results and outcomes. With a solid plan in place and a belief in yourself, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

Number 1914 relates to number 6 (1+9+1+4=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

 *


8 comments:

  1. I believe and affirm all my plans will come into manifestation for I give glory to my creator alone for all the good in my life. YHWH's time has come and I visualize the revelation has come to fruition. Hallelujah, Amen.
    -The Esoteric Human Race

    Regards,
    Shaunicorn7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely so!!!♥️
    Immensely blessed and grateful!!!🙏
    I keep being prompted to take a note of this number combination for a long time now & I have done.
    However,ive only now got around to read its message!♥️It fully resonates ,as always !♥️🧘‍♀️🎈
    Thank you Angels and you Joanne!🙏
    You are our Angel!I love you !♥️
    Sending much love,peace ,love and Light to all! Blessed and easy journeys!♥️🎈

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am awaiting results of an university which can be make or break. I have high chances of gettig in. But the events currently unfolding are anything but towards my dream. I qualified for my back up university. But then there is a vast difference between those two. I dont know what the number 1914 means in this context.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'stressed abou an relationsproblem. And Knowit tjat it's THE right tving to ask him outfit, but somhow are thinking of pasta relationsproblem. Rhodos meseg makes My confidenc sting and make me trust in THE devine event morse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallelujah praise the Lord thank you Jesus and to all my loving Angels

    ReplyDelete
  6. My eyes have been guided to this time on digital clocks for more than a decade, and it also kept coming to mind as the birth year for my Grandma who has passed over, but hers turns out to be 1911 so I wonder how 1914 kept coming to mind, maybe because her birthday was November 14th and I just go the '14' misplaced, but she has given me intense guidance from the heavenly energy realms by making ceiling lights quickly 'crackle' off and on repeatedly (can't think of another adjective to describe the light effect lol) but my eyes have been instantaneously directed to 1914 sooooo many times over a decade that I've finally come to find out the meaning, because my life path has brought me to a point where I can receive some support for a much needed issue. My Dad was born 1916 and these numbers are close together, and often I will be guided to see both within the 2 minutes, but it's not a conscious action. He's also guided me from the heavenly realms too since my childhood. What this description says is totally on point 💓😌🙏🏽 Thank you Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well here I am again. I was vacuuming the floors and saw a sticker on the floor from a CD. I tried to find the CD in my collection for around 5 minutes but it's not there 😔 I'm disappointed...can only think of two people who could've taken it without asking. The mind boggles. It was no accident I came back to my phone to call someone about this and saw the time at 19:14 again, as in the above previous message I left here....my Grandma is always with me 🙏🏽😔👌🏽❤️🌈🌟✨💫

      Delete