Wednesday, November 11, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2454


Number 2454 brings together the energies of number 2, the vibrations of number 4 appearing twice, magnifying its influences, and the qualities of number 5. Number 2 resonates with duality, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration for others, finding balance and harmony, devotion and selflessness, insight and intuition, faith and trust and your life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 brings its vibrations of diligence and determination to achieve goals, endurance, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, honesty and integrity. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels, and our passion and drive in life. Number 5 resonates with auspicious opportunities, making positive life choices and important changes, release and surrender, health and healing, adventure and personal freedom. Number 5 relates to curiosity and imagination, and tells of life lessons learned through experience.

Angel Number 2454 encourages you to give yourself permission to make any major changes necessary to find balance and contentment in your life. Put thought and effort into all of your choices and actions and trust that what you know is right for you, is. Make your choices and decisions with an open heart and mind, and take positive action in the direction that your intuition leads you. Accept change, stand in your truths, and find balance in all aspects of your life.

Angel Number 2454 indicates that the changes currently occurring in your life will bring about improvements and positive opportunities that will bring benefits to you on all levels. To navigate your way through life’s confusions you need to be faithful to your own truths and inner-strengths. You may not fully understand or make sense of every event or experience in your life, but you can gain peace in know that there is a bigger Divine plan at work. Have faith that much happiness and personal satisfaction is on its way and trust that any projects will succeed and your goals will be attained. The angels are assisting you with changing your life for the better and are helping you to go with the flow of the changes in your life.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing confirmation and in complete sink with my soul's guidance.

    My body has silently fought a virus(very likely Covid strain), late Summer last year, hitting my immune system, depleting my gut of each and all its vital bacteria, several enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
    In the interim I've been struggling with severe skin issue (for a first time in my entire life) for the past 6 months.

    I dismissed my Dermatologist prescription, as it is an absolute insanity to be asked to medicate with antibiotics for the next 3 to 6 months.
    I'm firmly against medications, unless absolutely necessary and have only ever used antibiotics for a tooth infection.
    Instead I went on to a Private clinic and had an extensive Food Sensitivity testing, along a report with what is low (vitamins, minerals, enzymes and bacteria) within my body and what has so badly impacted my gut.
    Results were amazing, super acurate and extremely detailed.

    Meanwhile I started studying Vegan Nutrition (Being a non- daily Vegetarian) and commenced a super strict Elimination diet(following the guidance of my rest results), currently into it a month and a half.
    I've added all missing probiotics, enzymes, minerals and vit D (that was low) and I'm proud to state that my skin is at least 60% better than how it was when I started my plan.
    Along my supplement plan, being a cook myself, I created a meal plan that gives my body everything it needs, even on severely restricted diet(that will be temporary, the positive effects of it permanent).
    Couple of days ago I spoke to my Doctor(GP) and told her what I was doing to get better.
    She completely backed me up and commented my actions, further motivating me to keep going.
    May I say that my decision to heal naturalt and in my own unique way, following the guidance of my soul, as well as my consequent actions have been judged by countless friends since I've developed the issue.
    I've been offered much unwanted advise, as well as been told that I should follow my Dermatologist prescription, because that's apparently the way ...
    Well, gratefully I am quite connected to my soul and what others think, say or do it's never been my concern, nor my business.
    Of course the noise impacts my balance, in the end of the day I'm equally a spirit, as I am a human and it is only normal that "noise" affects our equilibrium to some extent.
    However, I've learned to shield, shed, diclutter, ditch and thats simply a Divine gift on its own.
    I am stuck on my path and my path alone.
    So my message here for all is:
    Shield from the noise that comes from all external of you sources.
    Mute and move along your very own route. Safe in the knowledge that what you feel you should do is what you should do!!! And there is NO ONE, I mean NO ONE who knows better what is best for you. Only YOU.❤🙌

    Beautiful message, making me even further self proud.
    Thank you Joanne, you are simply amazing and I'm forever grateful to you for being, for creating this platform of guidance, healing and positivity.
    I love you.
    Endless gratitude to our Angels, Universal Masters and Spirit Guides for their constant presence and countless signs and signals they surprise us with on a daily.
    Blessed us all be
    Love, light and positive vibes to everyone and all ❤🙌
    PS. Always remember- Slow and steady wins the rase!

    ReplyDelete