Monday, August 24, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2259


Number 2259 is a compilation of the attributes of number 2 appearing twice, magnifying its influences, the vibrations of number 5, and the energies of number 9. Number 2 carries the vibrations of faith and trust, partnership and relationships, diplomacy and adaptability, sensitivity and selflessness, insightfulness, ambition, balance and harmony. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your Divine life plan and purpose. Number 5 resonates with the attributes of making positive life choices and important changes, adaptability and versatility, personal freedom, resourcefulness, motivation and idealism, learning life lessons and doing things your own way. Number 9 relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective, the concept of karma, leading life as a positive example for others, benevolence and altruism, serving your soul mission and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions. 

Angel Number 2259 is a message from your angels to maintain faith, trust and a positive perspective in regards to the life changes you are currently undergoing. Trust that current life changes will have a great spiritual purpose and will lead and advance you swiftly along your Divine life path. Your angels reassure you that you are on the right path and all will fall into place for you in Divine right time.

Angel Number 2259 can suggest that changes made to your career or profession will bring you greater personal fulfilment on many levels. It is a prompt to put your focus towards beginning or expanding your spirituality as your lightworking skills and talents are greatly needed by the world. It may be encouraging you to begin (or expand) a spiritually-based practice, profession and/or career or heart-based venture. The angels ask you to shine your light brightly to illuminate the way for others.

Angel Number 2259 indicates that a current situation will be over soon and you will be able to find closure. Use this time to make yourself stronger and more resilient and reflect upon the lessons learnt as you will have learned life lessons that will help you in the future.

9 comments:

  1. Immensely blessed and grateful!!!❤❤❤ Thank you Joanne,i love you !!!
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!!!🎈🙏❤
    And so I will do !!!
    I will use this time to become ever stronger and more resilient and use all the lessons learned, as I've been doing by far !!! 🎈🙏❤
    Love and blessed journeys to all!!!❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed ,current situation will soon be over , 6 more sleeps to be precise!
    I'll use this time to become stronger & wiser !!!
    I have,I am and I will always shine my LIGHT brightly, to illuminate the pat for others!!!
    I can see a massive difference in many people around me and I'm modestly stating that I'm super proud of my self!!! ♥️
    I am very close to reaching closure ,almost there ....🎈
    I deserve the best and the best is what I'll manifest !!!
    It is happening !!!🤩
    Blessed and grateful for each and every reminder !!!Amen!!!♥️
    Joanne,I love you !!! Thank you for your hard work and dedication!!! You are our Earth Angel !!!🎈♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. Indeed a situation will soon be over and I'll use the time to become stronger and more resilient, as I've always done ,like I'll always go. #FreeSpirit
    Changes always come in bundles , for that makes them far more rewarding.
    Thank you Joanne, I love you. You are my inspiration.
    Sending blessings ,love,peace and light to all. #YourVoiceMatters #AlwaysChooseToListenToIt #ItPaysOff #PatienceIsRequired #StrenghtIsRequired #ToChooseThePathLessTraveled
    🙌❤🧘‍♀️🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh yes!!!♥️♥️♥️
    As always timely. Without a miss.♥️♥️♥️
    Grateful and blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So one of my friends social media usernames had 2259 in it and I was repeatedly whispering it so I would not forget it and Somthing in my room fell over has this ever happened to any one eles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UNKNOWN.MON.MARCH.25.2019 Many times and not just that. We all receive our own unique guidance and Angels have a way of notifying each and every one of us.
      Blessed be all of us. Amen.❤

      Delete
  7. Every night!!! Grateful and blessed. ❤❤❤
    On point precisely!!! As ever!!!🙏❤ Sending much love, peace and light to all.🙌

    ReplyDelete
  8. My angels keep sending me very strong messages about 2323 2111 2222 1818 1212 4 5 days in a row 0407 0505 I'm feeling blessed by their presents 1010 please tell me your thoughts and my new born is 09/09/2020 very powerful gifts from the divine I'm learning my spiritual gifts slowly is it my life purpose to teach her in a way ov spiritual gifts like telepathic

    ReplyDelete