Monday, August 24, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2252


Number 2252 brings together the energies of number 2 appearing tripled, multiplying its influences, and the vibrations of number 5. Number 2 resonates with balance and harmony, duality and adaptability, devotion, duty and service, insight and intuition, relationships and partnerships, diplomacy and co-operation. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your soul mission and life purpose. Number 5 brings its vibrations of personal freedom and individuality, major life changes, making positive choices and decisions, curiosity and adventure, adaptability and versatility, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness. 

Angel Number 2252 is a message of reassurance from your angels that the choices and decisions you have made are the best ones for you at this time. Your angels congratulate you for having the insight and courage to make these choices and changes, and fully commit to them. Stay positive and optimistic about current life changes and new opportunities as they are steps along your Divine life path and soul purpose, and will be of great benefit to you in the long-term scheme of your life. Look upon these changes and challenges as exciting opportunities to experience ‘life’. Your angels encourage you to move forward along your path with passion, purpose and confidence.

The changes ahead may come about in unexpected ways and you are to trust that they will be of a positive nature. Stay balanced and focused upon your goals and know that you are safe and protected by your angels throughout these transitions. Maintain balance and equilibrium.

Angel Number 2252 encourages you to take charge of your own life, do things your own way, and make positive life changes that will benefit yourself and others. Although you may fear the unknown, trust that these changes will be to your long-term advantage. Stay positive and optimistic about these impending changes and you will find that all will go smoothly.

18 comments:

  1. I believe and affirm that all will go smoothly. I trust in my Lord Yahweh and his angels. I will be the light that the world can finally look upon and bask into the glory of my creator. The Revelation has come to Fruition. Hallelujah, AUM. AMEN
    -Shaunicorn7 / The Esoteric Christian Race

    ReplyDelete
  2. I repeat after you Shaun Mathew!!!♡♡♡
    I believe and affirm that all would go smoothly!!!
    I will stand my ground , as always !!!
    I know that the Angels and Archangels surround and support me!!!♡♡♡
    Thank you Joanne !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever grateful!Love and light your way!♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe and affirm that all would go smoothly.. I always grateful for everything.. I believe something better is coming to me..
    I believe in miracle..
    I believe in Angel..
    I believe in God..
    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!!!🙏🎈🧘‍♀️🍀♥️

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has no choice , BUT TO GO SMOOTHLY!!!
    It will either go smoothly or go smoothly.🌞♥️ In the end of the day it's my way.♥️

    ReplyDelete
  7. The future is looking bright, I stand by the angels light. ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I repeat after you Shaun Hessey. Amen to that and all else that is felt,yet unseen.🙏❤ Sending much Love,Light and positive vibes to you and all.🙌💫

    ReplyDelete
  9. 🙏❤ In faith and trust as always. Blessed us all be.🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes.Yes. Yes.
    Grateful for this timely confirmation of my own intuitive thoughts.
    I move along in faith and trust.
    Whatever I might need shall be provided. As always.
    Universe works in miraculous ways.
    I love you Angels and you Joanne, my Angel on Earth. Greatful.❤🌟

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why do only people beginning with S only reply to this number. Thank you spirit x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you God. Alhamdulillah. Thank you angels. Thank you earth. Thank you all the people in my life. Thank you universe servicing me and everyone under God.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful reminder, in complete sink with my intuitive guidance 🙏 ✨
    I fear not, I welcome that, which I can not yet see, with open mind and zero doubts.
    Safe in the knowledge that as long as I embody and emit my truth- I'll always and forever be provided 🔥❤
    Endless love and blessed journeys to us all🙌
    Hard work pays off every time 🙏
    Grateful sincerely 🤍✨

    ReplyDelete