Saturday, August 22, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2241


Number 2241 is a compilation of the vibrations of number 2 appearing twice, magnifying its influences, the energies of number 4, and the attributes of number 1. Number 2 resonates with balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy, co-operation and consideration, service and duty, relationships and partnerships, receptivity and love. It also relates to your pursuing and serving your Divine life purpose. Number 4 promotes willpower and effort, traditional values, stability and ability, building solid foundations and working determinately and diligently towards achieving goals. Number 4 also resonates with the energies of the Archangels. Number 1 brings its energies of creation and new beginnings, progress and motivation, striving forward, inspiration, achieving success and fulfilment. Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our beliefs, thoughts and actions. 

Angel Number 2241 encourages you to maintain a positive attitude and high expectations about your life and you will clear the way for miracles to happen. Hold a strong, clear connection to your angels and spirit guides, and listen to your intuition. Be aware of new opportunities presenting in your life, and trust that they are appearing for good reason. Take up these opportunities with enthusiasm and confidence as they are for your betterment and will help you to achieve long-term success.

Angel Number 2241 is a message from your angels that they are currently assisting you with keeping your thoughts light and positive so that you are able to view things from a higher perspective. You have much to do and achieve ahead of you, and it is time to make plans and set your intentions. Be clear in your intentions, as intentions are more powerful than hopes, wishes or wants. Intention sets a powerful force in motion that makes things happen. Set your intentions and take positive and decisive action in the direction of your desires.

Angel Number 2241 indicates that your angels are sending you positive energies to boost your confidence and self-belief as you will be needing to use all of your efforts and energy in order to undertake an exciting new project or venture. Put extra focus and attention on your creative endeavours and if you have been considering a new direction or beginning a new project or venture, now would be a most auspicious time to take the plunge. Trust that the work you do today will bring benefits to your life in the future. You are on the right life path and all is going to Divine plan.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne !!! ♡♡♡
    Stay blessed!!!
    Love,peace and Light to all !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful for every reminder!!!
    I have been and I am clear in my intentions & have already taken positive and decisive action in my desired direction !!!
    Of course I'm nervous and apprehensive ,but that's normal and human! I accept and treasure the whole of me :body ,mind and soul and I value both my spiritual and human self equally !!!
    I have many intentions & all of them are crystal clear,some are set and some are pending to be set!
    I've taken many actions in my desired direction and more action is pending to be taken !!! Everything in Devine right time,with the help of my Angels & by following my intuition !!!
    Step by step ,with patience , persistance, kindness and strenght there is nothing I can't achieve !!!
    I love you Joanne !!! My Angel on Earth !!!!♥️
    Amen!!!🧘‍♀️🍀🎈🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fátima ProençaSunday, March 03, 2019

    Muito grata ❤️❤️����sempre enche meu coração❤️��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonight I'm coming out of Giant super market, I noticed the car licence plate read 2241 directly beside me and 2241 was last four digits house land line growing up for years... intresting enough tonight is the second coincidence with this angel number...Thanks Universe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grateful for each and every reminder Angels.
    I feel truly blessed.
    And YES, positive intentions, followed by determined efforts and actions are THE ABSOLUTE FORCE.
    I AM THE FORCE IN MY OWN LIFE. I AM THE FORCE. AMEN.
    Endless love and light to everyone and all.
    Blessed us all be.🙏🙌❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you Angels.
    I love you Joanne.
    I am so very grateful.
    For every and all reminders, for everything and all that I have and all which is about and yet to come. Amen.🙏🌏❤🕉
    Blessed us all be. We are ONE.
    #TogetherAForce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sister.

    My sister Margaret has gone to live in the sky, leaving behind her family to cry.

    She's gone forever, never to be seen again, but I'm happy knowing she's out of pain.

    She's out of sight, not out of mind; how can she be; She's one of a kind.

    She was always, always there for me, but I had to say goodbye and set her free.

    I look out the window in pure disbelief; why did you go, why did you leave?

    Thank you. 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is unconditional love, she loves you as much as you love her and are by your side💖

      Delete