Friday, August 21, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2226


Number 2226 brings the energies and attributes of number 2 appearing tripled, amplifying its influences, and the vibrations and qualities of number 6. Number 2 resonates with faith and trust, diplomacy and charm, balance and harmony, relationships and partnerships, duality, mediation and co-operation, intuition and insight, receptivity and love, decisiveness, encouragement, service and duty and serving your soul mission. Number 6 resonates with material possessions, status and the monetary aspects of life, problem-solving and solution-finding, service and domesticity, home and family, love and nurturing, responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity.

Angel Number 2226 encourages you to be diplomatic and co-operative with others in order to set a positive example for them to learn from. It also brings a message that as you serve your life purpose and mission you will reap the spiritual and emotional rewards of love, trust and companionship as well as manifest abundant rewards and gifts of all kinds. Listen to your intuition and the guidance from the angels and be open to receiving assistance from unexpected sources and in unusual and/or unexpected ways.

Angel Number 2226 also encourages you to look at what you eat and how you treat your body. Learn about nutrition as the cells in your body are living and in turn, need live food, or living foods in order to grow and reproduce. Fresh foods are essential. Pay attention to what you put into your body.


Also, remove yourself from negative situations and circumstances. Negative people and situations bring you down, deplete your energies and lower your vibrational rate. If you truly want to experience positive change in your life you must surround yourself with people and experiences that enrich your life and challenge and inspire you to be the best that you can be. Walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, equilibrium and life purpose.

18 comments:

  1. Love that this was posted at 11.01
    :)
    These messages are incredible communication from my angels always just what I need to hear after asking there guidance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Message on point ,as always !!!
    I love you Angels and you Joanne!!!
    Immensely blessed and grateful !!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful as always Joanne where did you get all this knowledge? Your our Leader of Light and Love be Blessed thank you xx💜

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just reading about the glycaemic index and what benefits it has on your eating healthy and cutting out the crap what ive been used to over the years, when I looked at the clock and it was 2226, and like always I had an intuitive felling to look it up because 222=6 and to my surprise it's all about looking after yourself and been in perfect equilibrium with one's self...I feel blessed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't drink alcohol I don't take drugs or prescription drugs but think it's time to stop smoking cigarettes and be the purest of pure I can be...I feel blessed guided and protected Amen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do take a great care of my self and my body. I live almost a Vegan lifestyle( besides eating eggs). I DO NOT SMOKE, DO NOT AND HAVE NEVER taken drugs, barely drink(a glass of Rose or Red wine once in a blue moon.😂 I do not eat processed, tinned or ready made food. I am a Private Household Cook(beside all other things that I do)and cook everything from scratch. Using only fresh and mostly organic ingredients(Fruits and Vegetables).
    I do train few times a week. Two-Three sessions of intensive dance aerobics and some stretching and pilates when time permits.
    Shall soon try out Hot Yoga.🙌👑🙏
    Yes, as it happens I'd like to study Nutrition and qualify as a Chef(Vegan Chef) and will soon do it. Finances are improving with my new job starting tomorrow.
    Yes, I've already distanced my self from everyone and all that depletes or lowers my energies.
    I have discarded those who have no space within my sphere.
    I'm LIGHT and LIGHT I project. Therefore all murk shall vanish.
    There is only space for Sparkle, kindness, Love and Positive Vibes in my life.
    Grateful for this and all other gentle reminders. Amen. Grateful and blessed. I love you, Angels and you, Joanne. My heart Angel.❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM LOVE
      I AM LIGHT
      I AM THE BEACON IN THE NIGHT

      Delete
  7. so hey .... I still had a piece of mocha cake in the fridge that I enjoyed, when this number came along. How appropriate. I'm really flabbergasted.🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  8. I THANK YOU TREMENDOUSLY FROM ALL MY BEING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracias te Amo mi Amor😍❤

    ReplyDelete