Sunday, August 02, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2159


Number 2159 brings together the vibrations and energies of number 2 and number 1, and the attributes and influences of number 5 and number 9. Number 2 relates to service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration and receptivity, fulfilment and happiness, partnerships and relationships, faith and trust and serving your life purposeNumber 1 brings its attributes of creativity and initiative, new beginnings, self-reliance and tenacity, striving towards achieving success, attainment and happiness. Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our beliefs, thoughts and actions. Number 5 resonates with major life changes, making positive choices and decisions, expansion and opportunity, adaptability and versatility, personal freedom, resourcefulness and life lessons learned through experience. Number 9 adds its influences of endings and conclusions, leading by positive example, lightworkers and lightworking, philanthropy and humanitarianism, generosity and benevolence. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, the concept of karma and the Spiritual Law of Karma.  

Angel Number 2159 encourages you to have faith and trust in yourself and the decisions and choices you have made in regards to current life changes. Trust that these changes will bring about auspicious circumstances and new opportunities to enhance and enrich your life. 


Angel Number 2159 is a message that your soul is ready to fulfil its potential, life purpose and destiny. Fulfilling your life purpose plays an essential role in resolving your karma, and you are now ready in every way to undertake your soul urges and follow your passion. Stay balanced and keep your goals and priorities a focus and strive towards them as when you live your truths and stand in your own personal power, miracles happen. You have all that you need to fulfil your soul mission with grace and confidence.

Angel Number 2159 is a message from your angels to have trust and faith in your visions, ideas and thoughts as these are giving you guidance and direction in regards to your life path. Find new and different ways to create a sense of well-being and balance in your life and have the courage and confidence to pursue your true passions and interests. The angels are assisting you with changing your life for the better, and helping you to let go of the ‘old’ in order to allow in the ‘new’.

3 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes!!!
    Million times YES!!!
    It is happening.
    I am now ready to correct my Karma indeed.
    My parents mistakes have served me as a perfect example. I have learned a great deal of lessons indeed.
    Applying the lessons has saved me. Applying my lessons is who I have become.
    I did not do what others expected of me!!! For I expect way more of my self!!! I deserve the best and the best is what is manifesting.
    Miricles are manifesting.
    Reading the "Karma" article made me cry , for I agree with all that's written. Thank you Joanne for this Magestic platform.🙏🙏🙏 You are my Earth Angel. I love you.
    Reading the "Karma" article I caught my self thinking "My carma is not such ,because I've done more bad then good in previous life,nor is because I've been unkind or mean to anyone. My soul and spirit unite is so pure , So kind,so soft.... I know, I am sure it is because I wanted to show everyone (at large) that everything is posible and it is never too late to achieve all your desires and wishes. Only when you follow your heart. I believe I've chosen this karma ,because I have some unresolved issues within self and others.
    I know my issue well.
    I've battled truthout my life and am proud of me,for I'm so near,it is insain.
    My lesson,the one I've not managed to learn in previous life's, was and is to VOICE MY SELF !!!
    I found it sooòo hard, until recently.... I'm still work in progress,yet I've done sooòo well.
    I was sooòo embarrassed to VOICE self , as if no one will believe my words ,I questioned my self worth , due to abuse (physical and verbal )....
    I was embarrassed,I felt sorry for self ,yet never allowed anyone else to feel sorry for me!!! I fought and fought and still do and so will I continue!!!
    Now no one can stop me.
    I am a masterpiece , yet in progress.
    I'm carving my self bit by bit ,shedding the old and about to reveal this BRIGHT, DAZZLING DIAMOND!!! ♥️♥️♥️
    I've forgiven self and anyone who has ever hurt me,for many are not amongst us no more. May their spirits rest in peace and fly free. They've been forgiven.
    Ive forgotten not,yet have chosen to carry the lessons learned ,however painful the experience. Passing my knowledge further and further , to infinity. ♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Amen.
    I learned to value, accept, treasure , love self and others unconditionally and without a drop of judgement!!! For everyone has chosen their own challenges and will eventually carry and pass the lessons learned.
    Nevermind. Love wins. Always.
    Love,light and blessings to all.♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
    Thank you Angels and Masters and Universal Energies.🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Releasing and letting go with love and gratitude. Blessed and grateful for all timely reminders.
    1749-2111-2115-2121-2122-2159
    All so very relevant.
    I'm shifting work and must admit that being fearless, courageous, strong willed and self loving it's not a natural state. It requires lifetime commitment and hard inner work....I'm super proud of my self.
    Having In mind all that I've gone true throughout my life...I mean ...hats off to me. I'm my own complex and strong willed, little HERO.AMEN.
    I'm grateful sincerely for all the blessings in my life and all those yet to come. My faith and trust in my self, my own inner and outer abilities, my Angels and the Universal powers are infinite and unbreakable. I can do anything I put my mind and heart to. I can do everything. I can achieve everything I want. And so can you.🙌❤ Do not, under any circumstances, allow anyone to make you feel small, invisible, unworthy or convince you that you cant and wont achieve your dreams. Go on, fly high.... You can do anything and everything. Sending much love, light and positive vibes to ever and all.Love. Silv.
    Miracles are indeed happening.
    ❤❤❤ I deserve the best and I'm manifesting it.🙏

    ReplyDelete