Tuesday, September 16, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1916


Number 1916 is a combination of the vibrations of number 1 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the attributes and energies of number 9 and number 6. Number 1 brings heightened intuition, instinct, courage, ambition and activity and resonates with new beginnings, auspicious opportunities, force, activity, self-leadership and assertiveness. Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 9 resonates with leadership and leading by positive example, strength of character, responsibility, altruism and benevolence, lightworking and service to humanity, the Universal Spiritual Laws and the concept of karma and dharma. Number 9 also indicates endings, closures and conclusion. Number 6 encourages care and nurturing, love of home, family and domesticity, honesty and integrity, responsibility, compassion and empathy, problem-solving and solution-finding, provision and providing and the material aspects of 
life.  

Angel Number 1916 suggests that you let go of any fears of lack or loss in regards to your monetary and material issues, and trust that your needs will be met as required. The angels ask you to 'let go and detach' to release the ‘old’ as something in your life is about to be replaced with something better. Remember that you deserve the very best so be open to receiving new possessions (or opportunities) that exceed your expectations. With the help of your angels you may find that any problems or obstacles will find resolution  -  sometimes in the most unexpected ways. Be open to accepting and receiving new acquisitions and possessions, and be grateful for your blessings.

Angel Number 1916 encourages you to balance your physical, material and spiritual lives. Focusing upon your spirituality and living a conscientious and purposeful lifestyle will ensure that your material needs are met and you will be provided with all that is required to serve your Divine life mission. Give any fears or anxieties about your monetary and/or material issues to the angels for transmutation, and be open to receiving and accepting guidance and assistance from your angels, the spiritual realm and other people in your life.  

Angel Number 1916 is a reminder that you create your own realities with your self-beliefs, desires, wishes, prayers, decisions and actions. Your thoughts, visions and intuitive feelings about aspects of your life purpose are successfully guiding you in the right direction and you are being led towards the answer to your prayers. Listen to your inner-self and follow the steps that the angels are now communicating to you through your thoughts, intuition and dreams.  

When an issue arises, look within to see what it is trying to teach you. Then let it go with love and gratitude.

Number 1916 relates to number 8 (1+9+1+6=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

 *


13 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much !!! I've always took my life issues as a lesson,always !!! I am forever grateful for the guidance and help from my angels and you -Joanne!!!
    Thank you so very much!!!
    Love and light your way !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very healing. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after reading this i feel it has only started to answer many of my questions which I've wanted to know since my childhood..thks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jesus and to all my loving angels thank you Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. These numbers are guiding me through horrendous past abuse within my family mainly siblings as I reported sexual abuse. I was so alone and siblings went against me so abusive.but these angel numbers are showing up all day every day since I reported the abuser.
    During the night they woke me up to look at the clock and always sequence of numbers to reassure me God is behind me.
    They are there three and a half years constantly. They are on bus posters house number on bottle of soda.packets of food.
    Everything is with the numbers.
    All because I had to stand up to years of abuse alone.
    The abuser is still trying to get back at me using sickos in the family.
    I believe something demonic is being attacked.
    Even my date of birth. The number on my life insurance policy is a sequence of devine numbers.
    So I say thank you for your belief in this.
    I'm only awakening to angel presence. Its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was exactly wat i needed to hear,thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Dad guides me to look at the time at 19:16 almost all of the time. He passed into Light when I was 9 years of age in 1975. It was on November 20th, my youngest brother's 6th birthday. He was the first of my siblings to pass into Light so they often give me much needed signs. Infinite connections Truth, Light and Love. Thanks Dad for being besidee all these decades and brother Lee (brotherly) the past 4 years 🙏🏽😌🥰♥️♥️ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. made me cry because it was too real. it stands out from other angel numbers and i knew it had to be important to me. thank you for clarification

    ReplyDelete