Wednesday, August 13, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1856


Number 1856 is a combination of the vibrations and energies of number 1 and number 8, and the attributes and influences of number 5 and number 6. Number 1 brings optimism, attainment, new beginnings, motivation and progress, beginning new projects, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition. Number 1 tells us that we create our realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 8 resonates with manifesting positive abundance, personal power and authority, good judgement and discernment, a desire for peace, a love of humanity and world transformation, giving and receiving and the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect ; the concept of karma. Number 5 encourages us to be true to ourselves and live our lives accordingly, and resonates with personal freedom, major life changes and making positive life choices, variety and versatility, resourcefulness and adaptability, and learning life lessons through experience. Number 6 lends its qualities of devotion to home and family, finding solutions and problem-solving, seeing clearly, simplicity and reliability, providing and provision, economy and the material and monetary aspects of life.

Angel Number 1856 tells you to trust that the changes you have made (or are considering) will bring personal gain on all levels and you and your loved ones will be safe, protected and taken care of in all ways. Trust that wonderful new opportunities will miraculously present for you with help from your angels, and they remind you that when you live your life being true to yourself and honest with others you manifest positive energies and desired results and outcomes. Give any fears and/or worries to the angels for healing and get on with living and serving your life purpose and soul mission to the best of your abilities. Trust that all will fall into place in your life, often in the most unexpected ways. Call upon the angels whenever you wish as they are always with you.

Angel Number 1856 tells of self-management and achieving success and abundance due to your personal efforts, intentions and actions. If you have been considering beginning or expanding your own business and/or income earning venture, or taking a new direction in regards to your employment or career, now would be a good time to take positive steps to do so.

Respect your own intelligence and intuition and make choices and decisions that reflect your true self. Make good on any promises that you may have made to loved ones and to yourself as taking the time to concentrate on fulfilling those promises will have many benefits.

Number 1856 relates to number 2 (1+8+5+6=20, 2+0=2) and Angel Number 2.

 *


5 comments:

  1. I am the chosen invaluable masterpiece of god. Restored, redeemed, equipped, empowered through Jesus Christ. Favour surrounds me like a shield. Goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. I am fearfully, thoughtfully, carefully made by god. No weapon formed against me shall ever prosper. I pray for all my endeavours to pay off for Yahweh's time has come. The Revelation has come to Fruition. Hallelujah, Amen.
    - The Esoteric Christian Race

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!!! I repeat after you Shaun Mathew,I repeat after you !!!👊❤💥💫
    Immensely blessed and grateful ,now and always !!!💥
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!
    Thank you Joanne,our Angel on Earth !!!
    I love you !!!❤❤❤Blessings,love and Light to you !!!❤💥👊💫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow says this is really incredible. I am about to start a business. Partly inspired by you, my dear Angels, God and Joanna. All puzzle pieces fall together. The best part is, I have a conversation with a lawyer on Tuesday. I take my first step in starting my business. It only costs money that I don't have (yet). My son spontaneously offered his help. As well as a good friend of mine. They offered the starting money totally unexpectedly and independently of each other and my son also gives his full cooperation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I start and I am so incredibly grateful. For everything indeed. For the help from an unexpected corner. It is unbelievable!! Thank you for helping me and you will hear from me. Really. The world is becoming more beautiful. You get more eye for each other. With the help of God and the angels, I am going to dispel loneliness and bring people into contact with each other again. I am going to spread love and peace. Watch me. Thank you Joanna and Dear God, dear angels, for having achieved this. Are you eternal and always grateful !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful confirmation of my soul's precious guidance!
    This combination has been appearing daily for a while and I kept forgetting to read ❤
    Being conscious is majestic.
    I listen to my Ear To Hear and trust, about absolutely everything and all in my life.
    It's simple really.
    How I feel things are are really how things are!
    ❤❤❤
    Endless love and blessings to you Joanne, and to us all✨🙌

    ReplyDelete