Sunday, August 10, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1844


Number 1844 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 1 and number 8, and the vibrations of number 4 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 1 resonates with self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative and instinct, new beginnings and a fresh approach, motivation, striving forward and progress. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 8 adds its influences of personal power and authority, inner-wisdom, manifesting material freedom and positive abundance, efficiency, dependability and self-confidence.  Number 8 is also the number of the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma (Karma = Cause and Effect). Number 4 carries the vibrations of will and effort, ability and stability, responsibility and integrity, practicality and application, hard work and establishing foundations, planning and preparation, determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose in life, and resonates with the energies of the Archangels.  

Angel Number 1844 suggests that the hard work and effort you have put towards following your intuition and living your life according to your personal truths has fully aligned you with your Divine life purpose and soul mission, and with this you will reap abundance and plenty to maintain and sustain you as you continue along your path. Working persistently and passionately towards your highest goals and aspirations will see you achieving personal fulfilment and success on all levels. Angel Number 1844 encourages you to continue to strive forward.

Although your angels support and encourage you, it is up to you to do the work needed to achieve your goals and aspirations. Therefore, set your goals, make your plans and persist in the direction of your desires. Have faith in yourself and your abilities and live up to your full potential.

Angel Number 1844 tells you to be patient yet persistent when it comes to achieving all of your goals. Put proper thought and preparation into your plans, progress with consideration, determination and confidence, and trust that success may be yours sooner than you expect.

Number 1844 relates to number 8 (1+8+4+4=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

 *

19 comments:

  1. Oh My How I Love You So, You Are A Beacon Of Love & Light, I would Love To Take You In My Arms & Hold You Close. Thank You Joanne For All Your Hard Work.:D Forever Love To You My Earthly Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timely......................,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever grateful, as always !!! Thank you Joanne!!!Love and light your way !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Loved ones ((( <3 ))) Bless you Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever...i just want to go home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grateful for each and every reminder !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. saw a shooting star exactly at 1844 about a month ago. But this was no ordinary shooting star, I dont even know if it was. The reason Im saying that is because I am a pilot, and saw it when I was on a flight at about 8000 feet. Now I have never witnessed a shooting star this low. It appeared started flying towards my plane, and then disappeared. Was honestly shocked when I saw that cause couldnt explain what it was. I just took it as a sign from above. Definitely the most beautiful thing ive seen in the sky. It was blue in color with like fire trailing from the back as it moved. and the way it just disappeared, its like it entered my dimension so my eyes could see it, then went back to another dimension. But yeah opening up to spirituality has been my lifes best decision. And this website has helped me make sense of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw a shooting star today at 1844, and it wasn't an ordinary one🥺🥺🥺🥺. It was slow moving with bright red flame's. I knew it was a sign from about above so I came to read the meaning behind the angel number. Then I looked down in the comments and saw that your story is similar to mine🥺😲😲.I don't believe in coincidences God is definitely moving things in our favor🤗🤗🤸

      Delete
    2. I just seen 1844 while driving for work and the description for this number is wonderful for the thoughts in my head right now. I am replying to your comment because a couple weeks ago I seen a shooting star also and I have seen a couple before way up in the sky but this one was right by me just above the trees by my job and disappeared about 8 feet from the ground and it was so amazing to me and felt so special and devine.

      Delete
  8. We Love angel numbers a lot
    Number 4 working hard to make this business work :)
    Elite Society London
    https://www.elitesocietylondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful message...Thank you!!! 🙏😇🥰💖🎶

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the universe is thro��ing me signs. I have seen this number lately so much i hope the love of my life ��ill soon approach to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola Joan! Visito este sitio web, al menos 6 veces a la semana ---- hay días que lo visito 6 veces al día --- ni te imaginas la cantidad de mensajes que he recibido a través de tu trabajo- Gracias Gracias Gracias ... Un placer saludarte! Espero te encuentres bien! Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  12. My eyes have just been directed to this number and also 17:44 an hour ago (sometimes, on some very powerfully-energetic days, it's every 11 minutes on the 11th minute i.e. **:11 , **:22 , **:33 , **:44 , **:55). This is good confirmation. Thank you once again, Joanne 🙏🏽😌👌🏽❤️🌈🌟✨💫

    ReplyDelete