Friday, August 08, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1839


Number 1839 is made up of the attributes and vibrations of number 1 and number 8, and the energies of number 3 and number 9. Number 1 brings its qualities of creation and creativity, ambition, motivation and progress, insight and inspiration, new beginnings and starting afresh, self-leadership and assertiveness. Number 1 encourages us to step forward in our chosen direction, and reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 8 promotes manifesting wealth and abundance, material and monetary mastery, income and finance, self-confidence and personal authority, inner-wisdom and discernment, giving and receiving, and serving humanity. Number 8 is also the number of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 3 resonates with open-mindedness, self-expression and communication, joy, optimism and enthusiasm, natural skills and talents, growth and expansion, and manifesting your desires. Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended Masters. Number 9 relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective, leading life as a positive example for others, benevolence and altruism, public relations, responsibility, intuition, strength of character, serving your soul mission and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions.  

Angel Number 1839 indicates that the angels are with you offering you encouragement and support and are helping you to serve your soul mission as a lightworker. Have faith and trust that you possess all the skills, talents and abilities within you that you need to succeed with your soul’s tasks in this lifetime. As you put your efforts and focus upon living your personal truths and being a positive example for others, you automatically manifest abundance and plenty into your life. Let go of all resistance to prosperity and allow it to naturally flow into your life.

Angel Number 1839 relates to your lifestyle and career choices. The angels guide and support you as you focus upon your life purpose as a lightworker. If you are considering focusing on beginning (or expanding) a spiritually-based practice, profession and/or career, or a heart-based project that involved helping others, Angel Number 1839 is a positive sign that you will find success in your chosen field/s and is a sign to prompt you towards your true soul’s calling.

Angel Number 1839 also suggests that your financial, monetary and daily needs will be met in miraculous and timely ways, and as one door is closing another is opening in your life. Trust your intuition and your angels to guide you and use your natural inner-wisdom and manifesting abilities to bring about your desires. Give up the fear of how to make ends meet and have faith and trust that your angels and the Universe will ensure your prosperity.  

Choose whatever you want out of love for yourself, rather than to inflate your own ego.

Number 1839 relates to number 3 (1+8+3+9=21, 2+1=3) and Angel Number 3.

 *


4 comments:

  1. I want to start a spiritual practice but I have yet to unlock the universal knowledge within how do I teach others when all I have access to is external knowledge, knowledge which is already being taught by others.

    The knowledge I want to spread has to be something new something no one on earth has yet discovered, something that comes from me & only me. Your site is unique to you & some how you managed to create it from within your self.

    Joanne how many years of meditation did you put in to before you unlocked that wisdom from within yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I never knew I am a lightworker before finding your website. I was not even aware that a normal number like 1839 had meaning. After making my first positive affirmation video that has 18:39 minutes, I thought of searching what it meant and found you. I never knew what is a lightworker until I read this. I have since researched what is lightworking. I found videos on the traits of a lightworker. And for most of my life, I always had those experiences and traits. I am forever grateful to you for being instrumental in helping me see my life's mission. This is my youtube channel where I put my encouragement through my life's experiences. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdZYDctnRGPlhmx--uHMxig

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete