Tuesday, August 05, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1828


Number 1828 is made up of the energies of number 1, the vibrations of number 8 appearing twice, amplifying its influences and the attributes of number 2. Number 1 promotes courage, progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, willpower and ambition, new beginnings and starting afresh, initiative, instinct and inspiration. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 8 brings it energies of manifesting wealth and abundance, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment, achievement, giving and receiving, inner-wisdom and material success. Number 8 is also the number of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect and encourages one to step into their personal power. Number 2 imbues balance and harmony, duality and adaptability, devotion, duty and service, adaptability, insight and intuition, diplomacy and co-operation. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission.  

Angel Number 1828 is a message that your affirmations, self-belief, confidence and positive attitude have manifested wonderful blessings into your life and the current flow of abundance is a reflection of your mind-set and high expectations. Let go of the fear of how to make ends meet, and have faith and trust that your angels and the Universe will ensure your success and prosperity. Use your natural inner-wisdom and manifesting abilities to bring about your desires. Your angels remind you to have an optimistic outlook and attitude so that you manifest only the best for your highest good. Success can and will be yours.

Approve of yourself and love yourself deeply and completely. Be confident, bold and outgoing and take up opportunities that are presenting in your life right now as they are appearing especially for you to take full advantage of. Trust that all is happening for your highest good, so go with the flow and enjoy the adventures of your life.

Angel Number 1828 also tells you that when the same issue or problem repeats in your life, it may be an indication that you have not learned the lesson presented within the experience. When a pattern or theme in your life repeats, look within to see what it is trying to teach you.

Number 1828 relates to number 1 (1+8+2+8=19, 1+9=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

 *


10 comments:

  1. Estou vendo muito o número 8 ultimamente e estou muito insatisfeita onde moro tb estou começando a ficar desanimada do meu serviço.estou muito confusa do que fazer.gratidão

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanne & thank you Angels !!! Always and forever grateful!!! Love,peace and Light to all !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. You are truly an amazing heart. 🌈

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always!!!♡♡♡
    Yes,indeed a patterns repeats,I keep meeting men that are in need of help,so insecure & terribly selfish!!! I am however no longer letting them manipulate and use my kindness and good nature!!!
    I always want to help everyone ,this is just how I am as a person!!!
    Having just said that,there is of course a limit to how much one can take, also what I've learned from experience is that if one doesn't wanna help themself,no one will be able to help them!!!
    I've worked with people who have Depression and OCD,as well as people with addictions and elderly/children in need and I've learned a lot from this experiences!!!
    I will not let other people weaknesses affect me & what I am as a person!!!
    I am a very strong and powerful being,my ability to face and overcome challenges is limitless and my internal strength,love and kimdness are infinite !!!
    I will always understand and help,but stay true to my self and my own values !!!
    When there is nothing left to learn from a situation or a person,I'm just moving on with my head held high and my dignity intact!!!
    Stay strong people and stay blessed as we all are !!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who can I understand the message and lecon..I still have money issue again and over again...I'm.trully grateful for to read you ..always so amazing thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who can I understand the message and lecon..I still have money issue again and over again...I'm.trully grateful for to read you ..always so amazing thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so so so much for all your blessed wisdom! 💙🖤❣️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing 🙏🥰

    ReplyDelete