Sunday, April 13, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1655


Number 1655 is a compilation of the energies and vibrations of number 1 and number 6, and the attributes of number 5 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 1 resonates with creation and new beginnings, striving towards achieving goals, trying new things, self-reliance and determination, intuition and initiative. Number 1 tells us that we create our own realities with our actions, thoughts and beliefs. Number 6 adds its attributes of the material aspects of life, home, family and domesticity, compromise, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, and providing for the self and others. Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower, finding solutions and overcoming obstacles. Number 5 brings important life changes and auspicious new opportunities, making life choices and decisions and learning life lessons through experience, magnetism, competitiveness, resourcefulness, adaptability and versatility, individuality and doing things your own way.  

Angel Number 1655 prompts you to bring some fresh, new energies into your home and family environment, and/or start a project related to something that you are truly interested in. You can also expect some positive new additions to your home and/or family life and/or some great news coming your way. As you live your life true to your own values and personal spirituality the angels and Universal Energies will ensure that all of your needs are taken care of leaving you free to pursue the course of action that takes you closer to living your personal truths.

Angel Number 1655 indicates that your angels  support you in every way as you make positive changes to your career/ employment, home/residence or relationship issue/s. You know which changes need to be made, and it is up to you to make them for yourself. These changes will prove to be beneficial in the long-term so do not allow any negative or fearful thoughts to deter you from making the changes you desire. Trust in your intuitive messages and take action as guided and you will be most pleased with the end results.  Wonderful new opportunities will miraculously appear with help from your angels.

We all have lessons to learn throughout our lifetimes, and when things seem difficult for us they are the lessons that we ourselves have chosen to learn. If things are simple for us, then they are not lessons; they are things we have already learned.

Number 1655 relates to number 8 (1+6+5+5=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

 *


15 comments:

  1. Dear Joanne, I thank you for this reading.
    Today I was doing a deep meditation and I feel asleep. During this period I dreamed, few family members were in this dream and we were rushing to catch a fly, specially me, the fly time was 16:55. I believed it was a message from my angels and I had to check it on line. Your reading was the first that came my way. Thank you very very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking in some subjects about my Family and how to make some positive changes.
    It is very impressive the HUGE precision of the words written here, thank you very much Joanne, your work in this site is being very very veeeeery helpful to me :D
    Much love, balance, harmony & Peace! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡`

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is crazy ever since I moved, went back to school, and plan my reptile hobby my 5 yo daughter has been randomly yelling 1655.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Joanne thank you Angels! This is what I was waiting for! ✊✊✊👌👌👌💖💖💖🙏🙏🙏🤲🤲🤲💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed. Timely.
    I love you Angels and you Joanne.
    ❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1655! Thank you Angels Thank you Joanne!🤴👸🏼🤗😍😍🤲🙏😊😊😋👍💚💜💖🧡💛💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1655! Thank you Angels Thank you Joanne!🌊🌊⛱⛱⚘🌷🌷🌼🤝

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1655! Thank you Angels Thank you Joanne!🤝🙏👐🌹🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great, thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much very positive I’m very happy sending love for God Jesus Christ Virgin Mary Angeles Archangels Masters My guardian Angel thank you very much for watching over me and my family love you very much God blessings Thank you Universe for guiding me love and peace and light ❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete