Sunday, September 30, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1226


Number 1226 is a compilation of the energies of number 1 and the influences of number 2 (appearing twice, amplifying its vibrations) mixed with the attributes of number 6. Number 1 brings courage, progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, willpower and ambition, new beginnings and starting afresh, initiative, instinct and inspiration, finding success and personal fulfilment. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 2 adds its attributes of balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, encouragement, faith and trust and serving your Divine life purposeNumber 6 relates to possessions, status and the monetary aspects, service to others, love of home and family, compassion and nurturing, responsibility and reliability, problem solving, honesty and integrity.

Angel Number 1226 is a message from your angels to have faith and trust that your material and monetary needs will be met. Maintain a positive attitude and outlook in regards to the monetary and financial aspects of your life and give any fears and worries to the angels to heal and transform. Trust within that you are fully supported by the Universe and all will be taken care of as you live and serve your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Listen to your intuition and guidance from the angels and be open to receiving assistance from unexpected sources and in unusual ways.

Angel Number 1226 encourages you to be diplomatic and co-operative with others in order to set a positive example for them to learn from. It is a message that as you serve your life purpose and mission you will reap the spiritual and emotional rewards of love, trust and companionship as well as manifest material and financial rewards.

Trust the angels to supply you with everything you need.

Number 1226 relates to Master Number 11 (1+2+2+6=11) and Angel Number 11.

26 comments:

  1. Wow this is a blessing to hear. Thank you for sharing this gift with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CONSTANTLY look at the clock at 12:26 accidentally, and my bday is 12:26. I usually laugh about it but now it's almost creepy ya know? I just happen to look at the clock at that exact moment? 3 times this month already and it's only
    the 7th. What does this mean??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here my bday is 12/26 and everyday I look at the clock at that exact moment

      Delete
    2. I am seeing his also and my birthday is 12/26/1969 I looked this up just now.

      Delete
    3. I'm 12/26/66 and I see it 5-6 times week and just smile....

      Delete
  3. My birthday is 12/26 and I see this number everywhere too. So strange.wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth (or time of birth) repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birth date or time is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
      It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.
      It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

      Joanne

      Delete
    2. My birthday is 12/26 and I see this number on the clock a few times a week. Other places too. I thought it was strange that I always see the number 1226 but this is good to hear!

      Delete
  4. My birthday is 12/26 and I see this number everywhere too. So strange.wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From anonymous 1225
    1st I would see 828 (my daughter's BD), then 225, my deceased husband's BD, now it's 1225. From what I've read, all these are about faith & properity. I wish I could put my finger on exactly what I'm missing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Immensly blessed and grateful,now and always!!! I love you Joanne & I thank you for being our guiding light ,out Sunshine !!! ♡♡♡
    Thank you Angels !!!
    I will keep my faith and trust in my self and you intact,as always !!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. My birthday is 12/26. When I was 12 my parents divorced and I fell into a depression. I ignored it for a while. Tried to get help and nothing worked, I was very sucidal and felt like I didn’t belong on earth. I turned 17 and finally got a job, it made me open up more to get help. I got the help I needed finally and I started to be happy. Happier than I ever have been. since then, on a daily basis I catch 12:26 on the clock morning and night. I catch $12.26 as people’s totals I see the number 26 by itself constantly through out the day especially on the clock. I honestly took that whole situation as- I am finally happy be to be alive and the world is showing me that I should be-

    ReplyDelete
  8. My birthday is 12/26. When I was 12 my parents divorced and I feel into a depression. I ignored it for a while. Tried to get help and nothing worked, I was very sucidal and felt like I didn’t belong on earth. I turned 17 and finally got a job, it made me open up more to get help. I got the help I needed finally and I started to finally be happy. and since then, on a daily basis I catch 12:26 on the clock morning and night. I catch $12.26 as people’s totals I see the number 26 by itself constantly through out the day especially on the clock. I honestly took that whole situation as- I am finally happy be to be alive and the world is showing me that I should be-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyday I run into the clock reading 12:26 no matter if it’s am or pm.12:26 use to be my previous toxic relationship anniversary date .I am confused of me seeing these numbers everyday if there signs to keep moving forward or to connect to with that date that use to mean something to me .what does this mean please help?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you.. I've progress so much .im happy with myself. Its just the beginning..#1fan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got done setting my alarm clock for 6:00 am and the moment the clock turned from 12:25 to 12:26 my alarm went off?! I had set it about ten minutes before that too! I decided my Angels were really trying to relay a message to me and this was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My birthday is 04/21 and every single day I look at the clock at exactly 12:26 somehow

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have lived my whole life with these blessing. I often talk about how I believe in angels. I have many stories of angles coming my way helping me, changing the course of my life, warning me, an many other things. This is just further affirmation that what I have been feeling and observing is real. I also try to be an angle my self to help guide individuals to believing in themselves, and to help others. I this crazy world we live in we need more angels. SO BE AN ANGEL

    ReplyDelete