Friday, September 21, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1213


Number 1213 resonates with the attributes of number 1 (appearing twice, amplifying its influences), and the vibrations of number 2 and number 3. Number 1 promotes new beginnings and starting anew, motivation and taking action, striving forward and progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition. Number 1 also relates to creating our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 2 resonates with service to others, diplomacy and compromise, balance, flexibility and adaptability, duality, encouragement and kindness. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul missionNumber 3 adds self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, skills and talents, friendliness and sociability, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 also carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters. It indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked. The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within.  

Angel Number 1213 is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters to stay positive and optimistic about your future and destiny. Give any concerns, fears and worries to the angels for healing and transmutation. Using positive affirmations, maintaining a positive attitude and focusing on a successful and fulfilling future will manifest your wishes, wants and desires into your life.

Angel Number 1213 encourages you to have faith, trust and belief in your intuition and intuitive messages and impressions. Do not be afraid to take a big step in the direction of your dreams and trust the guidance and support from the angels and Ascended Masters. Trust your inner-wisdom and feelings, then take positive action.

Express your truths with confidence and communicate with others on a spiritual level.

Number 1213 is related to number 7 (1+2+1+3=7) and Angel Number 7.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


26 comments:

  1. i have been seeing alot of deferent double numbers lately numbers like 1212 1313 1414 1010 1919 some time 2211 and 1144 always numbers that have double or triple of a single number why is that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And look at the date you posted that (4114). That happens to me a lot too my intuition tells me that our manifesting abilities are highlighted

      Delete
  2. I've been seeing it lately too, usually the information received on first impulse of seeing the numbers is the assocation with it. I meditate on it and my intuitive feelings usually assures the answer to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, lookat my response time :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I noticed too! So much fun to get communicated with in this way!

      Delete
  4. well i still see the numbers now and than but when i send this to you it was during a deferent period or stage so to speak so yeah i moved on but what ever energy or angels or what ever it is that was pointing out these numbers to me it was weird because it all happened in repeatedly
    and over and over again

    my question is what does all this mean am i being activated like in the 11:11 thing or is this something else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11.11 means welcome to the spritual and angelic world

      Delete
  5. Is this this related to fallen angels? My friend and I need that answer. I am asking for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, I'm been seeing those angel number for almost a year after a painful breakup and starting meditation later. What does it really mean when someone starts seeing them? are they facing a spiritual awakening? and someone no longer see it, what it means, my friend also experienced angel numbers after the death of her boyfriend, but now she doesn't see them any more and this is quited weird that she seems not to pay any attention when hearing that I'm been seeing them.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. in my dream i saw angels descending and i had a voice that said 1213....what does it mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you are starting to wake up. I suggest you look up things like shifting consciousness and the event, should you feel so inclined.
      Blessings to you.

      Delete
  8. Thank you Joanne!!!Love and light your way !!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grateful for every reminder Angels!!!Thank you Joanne!!!
    Blessings & love your way !!!♡♡♡
    Peace ,Love and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Joanne! Love Wisdom and Power 🙏🙏🤲🤲🌏🌏💜💜🧡💚💗💗❤💙

    ReplyDelete
  11. My birthday is 1213 and I saw it last night plus I've seen 555 last couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been seeing 1213 a lot in the past year and Dec 13th is also my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just saw this as I was making a payment online. The above resonates with me as being pretty spot on. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Thank you for this uplifting message. #1Fan Angels

      Delete
  15. My birth day is 1213, was born on Friday the 13th <3 love this

    ReplyDelete