Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1209


Number 1209 is a combination of the influences of number 1 coupled with the attributes and energies of number 2, number 0 and number 9. Number 1 brings courage, progress, willpower and ambition, new beginnings and starting afresh, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition, finding success and personal fulfilment. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 2 adds its energies of diplomacy and co-operation, consideration for others, finding balance and harmony, duality, devotion and selflessness, faith and trust and your life purpose and soul missionNumber 0 amplifies and magnifies the energies of the numbers it appears with making them more powerful and influential. Number 0 a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects and is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. It suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find your answers. Number 9 resonates with lightworkers and lightworking, problem solving, leading by positive example, philanthropy and humanitarianism, generosity and benevolence. Number 9 also resonates with the Universal Spiritual Laws, karma and the Spiritual Law of Karma. Number 1209 is a ‘humanitarian’ vibration and your angels ask that you to look to how you can be of service to humanity through serving your Divine Life Purpose.

Angel Number 1209 prompts you to fully live and serve your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Trust that you have within you all the skills and talents needed to live your passion and serve your purpose when you apply yourself. You are the only one qualified to fulfill your life role, purpose and destiny. Take assertive action related to your spiritual interests and passions on a daily basis.

Angel Number 1209 can suggest that if you have misplaced or lost something in your life, the Universe is manifesting something positive for you to take its’ place. This may also relate to a situation or circumstance that may be coming to an end. Trust that wonderful new beginnings and/or directions are ahead for you.

Angel Number 1209 may also be indicating that if you feel inclined to pursue a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession or heart-based service, now is a most auspicious time to do so. It is time to accept and develop your spiritual gifts and use them to benefit yourself and others in a lightworking capacity. You are here for a reason  -  allow your light to shine.

Number 1209 also relates to number 3 (1+2+0+9=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste! For years now I've been seeing the numbers 11:11 and 12:09. 12:09 are my birth day and month. At first I thought it was a reminder of one of my ex girlfriends birth date in reverse 09:12. Only today when I'm busy reading a friends book that I notice that the first page has 12:09 written down o. The top right hand corner. Only then I decided to google it and it brought me to your site. Thank you. I appreciate the clarification. 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthday is also 12/9 and I too have been seeing this number over and over on the clocks for decades now. I finally get what is means now. And, yes, I am not spiritually awakened a know that I am a Lightworker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The number 1209 so happens to be my car plate no. Somehow, for the past few months, I kept seeing this no more and more often. That was why I decided to google it to see if it has a special meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a Volunteer Firefighter. The active members are assigned call numbers to communicate on the radios. They are 12XX. I am being promoted to a Captain of one of our Substations. They gave me the choice of 1204 or 1209, so I Googled the meaning of not and found this site. 1209 is more my style, so I chose it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your promotion! Thank you for all that you do!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Holy Spirit guardian angels spirit guides and ancestors and thank you to this website that kept me inclined

    ReplyDelete
  7. my birthday is also 12/9 and i keep seeing 12:09 everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My bday also 12/09. I am a psychic medium, minister, among having many alt healing modalities. I am a mother of six daughters all born through various birth control methods. I know deep down in my spirit, i am divine being. As we all are. I am passionate about healing and teaching self healing. If anyone would like help finding their life path, or need energy work, help attaining love, wealth, career, or even help spiritually evolving, txt 727(678(09(87

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this ❤️💜

    ReplyDelete