Wednesday, April 04, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 992


Number 992 is a combination of the vibrations and energies of number 9 and number 2, with number 9 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 9 is the number of the Universal Spiritual Laws, an expansive viewpoint and a higher perspective, leading life as a positive example for others, duty and calling, benevolence and altruism, and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions. Number 2 brings decisiveness, diplomacy, charm, partnerships and relationships, co-operation, consideration, receptivity and love, adaptability, balance and harmony, and serving your life path and soul mission.

Angel Number 992 is a message from your angels that they are supporting and guiding you at this important time of manifestation. What you put out to the Universe comes back to you, and your angels encourage you to focus your efforts towards serving others and humanity in general. Angel Number 992 asks you to maintain faith and trust in yourself and the Universal Energies as you fulfill your life mission and soul purpose.

Your life purpose is not necessarily what you do as a job or career, but moreso who you truly are within and what motivates your actions. If you genuinely find joy in seeking to help others, with no expectation of reward or payment, and with no strings attached, then you are working from your heart. As a lightworker, your soul mission consists of living your truths, being your highest self and best self, and using your unique talents and abilities to be of service.

Angel Number 992 also tells you that if you have misplaced or lost or misplaced something in your life recently, trust that the Universe is manifesting something better and more suited to replace it and things will begin to flow with more ease and fluidity in your life. Stay balanced, focused and open during this time and you will find that these endings and subsequent changes will be to your highest good. 

Number 992 relates to number 2 (9+9+2=20, 2+0=2) and Angel Number 2.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

5 comments:

  1. Repeatedly seeing 992992. Especially when I wonder if I am on the right PROCESS and path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was waiting for my phone to charge so I can check the message that comes from Angel 992.I felt very strange then I decided to close my eyes a bit normally when I felt that way I use to pray or what spiritual videos so that I feel calmn. Be hold as I close my I saw a closed bible with the no 992 n 24 I ask my boss to borrow me his bible as he gave me I close my eyes n open it I found 992 which is or proverbs 24 n I say thanks to Univers for all the angel numbers I'm encountering them n I also plead to Universe to continue guide me n show me the right path

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was waiting for my phone to charge so I can check the message that comes from Angel 992.I felt very strange then I decided to close my eyes a bit normally when I felt that way I use to pray or what spiritual videos so that I feel calmn. Be hold as I close my I saw a closed bible with the no 992 n 24 I ask my boss to borrow me his bible as he gave me I close my eyes n open it I found 992 which is or proverbs 24 n I say thanks to Univers for all the angel numbers I'm encountering them n I also plead to Universe to continue guide me n show me the right path

    ReplyDelete