Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 908

Number 908 is a compilation of the energies of number 9, the influences of number 0, and the vibrations of number 8. Number 9 is the number of lightworking and service to humanity, philanthropy and benevolence, duty and calling, leading by positive example, sensitivity and strength of character, non-conformity and idealism. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, and endings and conclusions. Number 0 represents potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 also relates to the God force/Universal Energies/Source, and magnifies the influences of the numbers it appears with. Number 8 resonates with giving and receiving, manifesting abundance, monetary and business acumen, mastery, management, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment and good judgement, insight and intelligence, the concept of karma, the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 908 is a message that a phase or cycle is ending in your life and this will have a domino-effect in other areas of your life. Do not lament their passing or ending, but rather, be open to receiving ‘new’ into your life. 

Angel Number 908 encourages you to embark upon the journey to self-knowledge and spend time asking yourself the questions that you most want answered. Sit with your questions and you will be amazed and enlightened by the answers and knowledge that becomes known to you. All that you need to know is already within you and you need only to take the time and focused attention and intention to allow for them to come to light. Ask yourself and trust the answers.

Focus upon your passions and purpose as these are a positive and productive focal point for you. Angel Number 908 brings a message from your angels that the more you focus and act upon your soul mission and life purpose, the more abundance you will attract into your life. Have faith and trust that your monetary/financial needs will be met as you live your life in a manner that sets a positive example and illuminates the way for others.

Number 908 relates to number 8 (9+0+8=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

25 comments:

  1. I find the number 908 recurring all the time in my life the past week I've seen it twice a day on the clock when I glanced over the clock also it's on the truck as my d.o.t number at work. Things are changing as my grandfather just passed away this week and I am looking for a better job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cars with license plates 908 next to each other♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parallel number license plates are always really interesting....Once I was standing in a parking lot and notice 5 occurrences of either parked or entering 773 number plates....This number was previously attached to a very special person who revealed themselves as being psychic and who's plate number was 773 as well....

      Delete
  3. My dad died at a gas station in 1996 the building number 908, the house i grew up in 908 and i see it everywhere my first daughter was born on the day he died years later of course it's weird : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I look at the clock I always see the number 908 and was wondering what it means

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was born at 9:08 am and I always see this number everywhere I go. Not sure if it's a bad or good sign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. When you see the numbers of your date of birth (or time of birth) repeating to you, it is often an indication that you are to concentrate and focus upon your true life purpose ... your reason for being ... your soul mission. Seeing your own birth date or time is a reminder of why you were born and your reason for being on the Earthplane at this time.
      It may act as a prompt and/or validation as to your path.
      It can also be validation that angels/spirit guides/passed over loved ones are with you.

      Joanne

      Delete
  6. Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I get it something weird it seems like I always see the number 222 wonder what that means if any

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Lord ,My Lord... I would to give Thanks to the Highest and Almighty .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Problem with these messages is that you have to believe in the premise of an abundant and giving universe and that angels exist. If you don't they are just empty words without meaning. I can't follow and believe in something that has not shown itself to be real.

    A lot of these messages make promises and commitments that as yet have never come to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have seen 908 for years now, starting with moving to Arizona from Virginia in 1998, with the first apt I lived in #908. This description of 908’s meaning fits my life perfectly and moreso as time gone on. Amazing! Almost daily I’ll just happen to look at the time when it’s 9:08, and often it will show up on my cell phone, computer and clock even tho I may look at them 5-10 minutes apart! I guess the universe wants to make sure I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gratefully Blessed to see Angel 908 again .. It's been a long time . This message resonates fully. Thank you Angels...#1Fan

    ReplyDelete
  12. 9/08 is my rebirth date. The I graduated from HOSPICE

    ReplyDelete